We all strive to get healthy glowing skin and put every effort in this regard, however, sometimes we damage our skin unintentionally. Thus it is equally important to know the dos and don’ts of a well-balanced skin-care routine. We have invited facialist expert Tatiana Cutelli to share her worthy experience about the common mistakes that impart a detrimental effect on skin cells. Additionally, she shares her practical tips to get smooth and supple skin with a bright and even skin tone.
- Washing your face with harsh soaps, or fragrant baths or body washes. It can result in dehydrated skin, sensitivity reaction, or pimple breakout. Choose cleansers according to your skin type.
- Using a facial moisturizer based on someone else’s recommendation is a huge mistake. Nobody can know your skin better than you, so be wise and learn what suits you best. Alternatively, seek an expert recommendation.
- Not removing your makeup before going to bed can build up debris and clog your pores, thus leading to various skin troubles.
- Over cleansing your skin can strip your skin of important oils leading to pre- mature wrinkles. Find the right balance between removing excess oil and dirt, and maintaining nourished skin.
- Skipping out on sunblock cream thinking it’s not a sunny day. Always wear sunscreen chosen according to the nature of your skin. Also, the higher the SPF of sunscreen, the more UV protection it will impart.
- Don’t skip moisturizer because your skin is oily. Remember, every skin needs nourishment. The moisturizer type is different but their regular application is necessary.
- Using cosmetic or skincare products based on harsh ingredients can get you in a lot of trouble. Always learn what you are applying on your face and read from authentic sources.
We are grateful to hear the valuable suggestions from facialist expert Tatiana Cutelli who has been helping women for getting amazing skin by doing the right
Skin-care routine and healthy habits. She has coached over 15,000 women about managing their skin-care issues and have gained wide recognition in her field.