Having a well-planned healthy grocery list gets you in and out of the store quickly and helps you stick to your healthy eating plan.
Two of the biggest hurdles to healthy cooking are lack of time and not having healthy ingredients on hand. Along with our resource for clean healthy ingredients our clean eating grocery list will help you as you work on your journey to adopting a clean eating lifestyle.
Use the grocery list to stock your fridge, freezer, and pantry with clean eating foods.
You are not required to purchase every item on this list, this is simply a guide. Select foods based on your dietary preference. Your goal is to purchase whole foods as close as possible to its natural state without chemicals, pesticides, artificial flavours etc.
1. Try to steam, bake, grill or eat foods raw.
2. Fill the majority of your plate with fresh vegetables.
3. Avoid processed sugars and refined food.
4. Drink 1/3 your body weight in lbs of water every day in ounces (oz.).
i.e. 200 lbs x 33% = 66 oz (equivalent to 8 cups)
5. Combine protein with carbs to stay full longer.
6. Do not count calories just watch portion sizes.
Remember purchase items made with natural ingredients. If it is impossible to locate an item that can’t be purchased without processed ingredients i.e. ketchup or mustard, make it home made.
Print PDF below:
Originally published at www.changeinseconds.com.