Rarely does anyone speak from the caregivers point of view.
- Speaking from experience, you could never imagine the emotional toll.
- How it’s handled varies from patient- to patient.
- Some check in mentally, some check out and become unavailable (because the news is unbearable).
- Practice daily routines the preserve life- yours and theirs. Examples: Lifestyle, support in every area.
- Caregivers must put their own “well-being” at the forefront. In most cases all attention is given to the patient- leaving a lack of care and decline of health for the caregiver.
Share LOVE, SUPPORT and PRESERVE yourself.
For more on natural resources, email: