I’m excited to share today’s pod with you. This talk is a heartfelt conversation with my friend Agapi Stassinopoulos, best-selling author and speaker who heals and inspires audiences around the world.
Agapi and I met at the Upgrade Labs Biohacking Conference and that was that — we connected heart to heart. I attended her breakout session where we danced and sang and hugged like best friends. I knew I had to have her on the show so she could share her love and light with YOU.
For this talk, she invited me to her home in Los Angeles that she shares with her sister, Arianna Huffington. We strolled the gardens and talked about God, men, our past, our future and had a delicious Greek Italian dinner.
I invite you to grab a cup of coffee or tea as you take in this episode. It’s soulful, REAL and filled with love and light. Enjoy!
Some Questions I Ask:
- How did you cope in the midst of your spiritual journey? (19:24)
- Was writing your first book in such a vulnerable way hard? (23:48)
- How did you realign with your soul? (39:48)
- How do you describe an awakened soul? (45:37)
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- Why Agapi wrote her bestselling book. (13:25)
- What the growing pains of transformation feel and look like. (20:05)
- How Agapi experiences freedom through her writing and work. (26:24)
- Why being a human being is so challenging. (35:16)
- How Agapi manages her energy. (43:28)
- A chant to assist with sending out your light to others. (55:23)
Connect with Agapi: