As humans, we are receivers and transmitters of the cosmic Life Force Energy — the Universal Energy that gives life to all things. Our thoughts are energy and give rise to our emotions, which in turn are simply energy in motion — like invisible clouds hovering above and around our physical body. High-frequency emotions, such as love and joy, are bright. Lower frequency emotions, such as hate, humiliation, blame, despair, regret, and anxiety are dimmer — and sometimes dark.
Using our conscious awareness, we can learn to harness Life Force Energy to create success and good fortune with effortless ease. Everything in our Universe is made of energy, and the universal laws of physics tell us that like energy attracts like energy. We must become an energetic vibrational match to what it is that we wish to attract into our experiences. Here are some effective techniques to practice in order to tap into the positive goodness of Life Force Energy:
1. Practice acceptance. Following the laws of nature, the law of least effort as nature teaches us, we need to learn how to accept people, situations, circumstances and events as they occur. This kind of acceptance will raise our Life Force Energy. Within the flow of Universal energy lays the wisdom of uncertainty — which allows us freedom from our past, and from the known. By being willing to step into the unknown, we enter the field of all possibilities — a place where we can surrender ourselves to the creative mind that orchestrates the dance of the universe.
2. Practice awareness. Each level of energy vibration holds your own particular resonance. Some of us create with conscious awareness of this process. But others continue to live life unconsciously. To live a conscious life is to become aware of our own thoughts, actions and deeds.
3. Let go of limiting beliefs. It is easy to raise our Life Force Energy when we view ourselves as consciousness rather than as separate bodies and minds. If we want to experience the joyful divinity of every present moment, we will need to let go of any beliefs that limit and distort it.
4. Allow happiness. When we are lost in our emotions, we are unable to experience higher levels of energy. We may refuse to feel any happiness if certain conditions are not fulfilled during life experiences. But we set those conditions ourselves. Many emotions can distance us from our own happiness — and we will never find the answer to our experiences solely with logic.
5. See thoughts and words as actions. The moment you have a thought, you have created an action, the same way that the moment you speak you have created an action. Just as a deed is an action, thoughts and words are creative actions as well. They are all energies at a level of creation.
6. Overcome your feeling of separateness. Feeling separate from others is an illusion: in fact, we are one spirit, one with all energy, and even one with all matter. But feeling apart from others and from the forces around us causes us to become fearful — and develop defense mechanisms that lower our Life Force Energy, and seriously obstruct our happiness.
7. Feel the energy, name the emotions, and celebrate these milestones. When someone asks how we are feeling, we often answer vaguely: “bad,” or “unhappy,” “upset,” “disturbed,” negative.” It’s important to be more specific when describing our emotional state. We also want to feel into our energy level. Each time you take a moment to feel into your energy and name the emotions accurately that either heighten or lower your energy level, you reach another milestone. Celebrate these milestones by recognizing them — and slow down to feel what is true for you, instead of simply answering with an automatic, habitual response. Try to feel things fully on emotional, physical and energetic levels.
Few of us have intimate contact with our Life Force Energy. But the quantity and quality of our energy flow deeply affects all parts of our lives — our emotions, thoughts and reactions. The quality of our relationships, productivity, creativity and health all depend upon our being able to create a high level of harmoniously flowing energy. Our inner harmony is deeply affected by our relationships with those around us, and the opposite is even truer: our relationships with others will simply mirror our relationships with ourselves. By practicing these seven steps, you can become more conscious of – and more connected to — the transforming power of the Life Force Energy within all of us.