- Abandon preconceived ideas about yourself and your life as well as comparisons to others. Focus on your child-heart–the one that isn’t caught up in judgment. Love her and listen to her. Take her by the hand and see where she guides you.
- Be willing to explore, but not willful in pursuit of a goal. Take things a moment at a time and be willing to change course without guilt or fear. You are safe in your adventure.
- Be on your own side. Vehemently advocate for your greatness. Don’t argue against it.
- Dwell in possibilities. See everything as an opportunity and be eagerly ready for surprises.
- Cherish your uniqueness and use it without apology. You are exactly who the world needs just as you are. Be you and be excited about that!
I would love to help guide you on your own beautiful journey with powerful one-on-one sessions, by phone or in person. E-mail me at [email protected].
Originally published at poeticandpowerfulliving.wordpress.com on November 17, 2016.
Originally published at medium.com