End of Jan 2017 was when I last held a full time job. For unavoidable reasons, I’ve been on a career break. Like always, I tend to look at the good side of life. So, here’s my story.
With ample learnings life has provided me with, through various experiences at different stages, I have been able to dive deep & understand myself better. This journey of my life has made me stronger in all possible ways. I believe learning is a never ending process – We must unlearn, learn and relearn continually.
What keeps me going in my journey is my optimism and resilience. I learnt valuable lessons – life taught me how to handle crisis, stand by people who I deeply care about, more about what my strengths are and most importantly, about who I truly am and what I am capable of.
Nevertheless, I have always believed that all that happens, happens for good. So here’s my list of all the lessons I have learnt during my lowest phase of life:
- Soul searching – On my path to understand who I truly am.
- Self care is indispensable.
- Priceless learnings – face fears, break mental barriers, vent it out, accept, grow, heal, build on strengths and stay true to who I am.
- Never stop learning – [unlearn-learn-relearn] It is always a good time to take passions to the next level and align with one’s purpose.
- Most importantly, always be grateful for all that life has offered.
These life lessons have given me the opportunity to have a hands on experience in leadership, empathy, being optimistic, kind, helpful and being resourceful that perhaps no job or designation could ever provide! It indeed is blissful.