It is all too easy to become overwhelmed and distraught during extremely tense times. We need effective tools to navigate the all encompassing stresses of politics, media, not to mention our personal and professional lives. Joia Gibble Healer & Emotional Wellness Coach aka “Energy Masseuse” has developed a program called “Emotional Fitness” in which she incorporates her expertise in EFT, Reiki, and Akashic Records readings to provide the tools and practices that people need to thrive in emotionally trying times.
I recently sat down with Joia to learn more about her 5 steps to Emotional Fitness and how we can all achieve it.
Laura — What is your expertise and how do you help people?
Joia — I help people release the past, develop emotional fitness and connect with their spiritual selves by incorporating 3 primary modalities along with my intuitive abilities and essential oils.
1. EFT I am Master EFT Certified Tapping Practitioner. EFT stands for Emotional Freedom Technique and is also known as “Tapping”. We call it Tapping because during the process, we lightly tap on certain points on the body’s energy meridians, the same ones used in Acupuncture. This scientifically-effective technique quickly shifts our feelings and mindset.
2. Akashic Records Consultant I also read the Akashic Records, also known as “The Book of Life” or “Book of Knowledge”, the Akashic Records contain information about every soul and its journey through all its lifetimes. With your permission, I am able to access the “Records” of your soul.
3. Reike Healer Reiki means Universal Life Force Energy. Also known as healing hands. I am trained in the Usui school of Reiki at a Level II. As a Reiki healer, I am practiced at being a channel for this gentle, loving energy from Source. In addition to my hands, I use crystals, voice, bells, music, candles, and other wonderful tools to guide the flow of healing energy.
Laura — What is Emotional Fitness and why is it important?
Joia — Emotional Fitness is having the tools and the strength to navigate through life’s ups and downs in a healthy productive way.
Laura — What Are the 5 Steps to Emotional Fitness?
Joia — I have laid out a 5 step program as follows:
1. EFT is the first step in my method and I use it to release the most stressful feelings and physical symptoms present in my clients.
2. The Energy Body… I teach my clients about their Energy Body, their Chakras and how to Ground themselves.
3. Release The Past… From there we continue to release limiting beliefs and other blocks, heal memories and stop repetitive negative thoughts. I focus on helping clients break old patterns that no longer serve. Also in this phase we address any soul level healing that needs to take place including ancestral patterns and past lives. I interweave all three of my modalities EFT, Reiki and the Akashic Records in order to achieve comprehensive results.
4. Intentions & Affirmations… Once these patterns have been released, we are ready to look towards a brighter future by setting a positive new vision and intentions.
5. Emotional Fitness Maintenance Plan… The last step in this process is to maintain and sustain these new patterns and habits that help support these new energetic intentions by designing a daily protocol and action plan. This includes tailored affirmations and time set aside for implementing all of the new habits and tools of Emotional Fitness. The idea is to integrate these new skills into every day life so that Emotional Fitness is a way of living.
Life is always going to bring surprises – good and bad. There will always be ups and downs, peaks and valleys. You can learn to navigate the tough times with ease and grace. To learn more about Joia Gibble and Emotional Fitness, you can visit http://www.joiagibble.com/ or reach out to her at [email protected]. Sign up to have 40-minute Discovery Session to get clear advice on how to improve your Emotional Fitness and get on Joia’s calendar here: http://bit.ly/joiagibble.
Originally published at medium.com