When was the last time that you woke
up after a long sleep feeling irritated and fatigued? Last night???
It varies from person to person,
but the most common reason is your mattress.
If you are a sleep
junkie; people who love to sleep and don’t like
anything to interfere with the beautiful sleep you will never compromise into
the quality of your mattress.
Some of the common
problems with the mattress which disturb sleep are:
- Over Heating- There is a large variety of mattresses in the market. Without knowing the materials and how it effects mattress quality, we tend to purchase based on a salesman. Some materials retain body heat in the bed which is very uncomfortable during the night when you are in the deep sleep.
- Some superior quality mattresses now available into the market which is based on new cooling technology keeping the temperature at neutral and helping you have a non-obstructive sleep.
- Bad Odor– Bed odors can point to potential fungal growth. This can create unhygienic conditions and the person sleeping on it finds it difficult to relax. One cannot imagine a good sleep. The material type determines fluid retention and quick drying quality.
- Poor Resiliency- The ability of the mattress to regain its shape at a faster rate determines its resiliency. It is very important part of making a choice of which mattress to buy. While sleeping it the time taken to regain shape is long then it becomes difficult for you to change your position on bed which is very uncomfortable.
- Sleep apnea – Sleep apnea is scientifically defined as a condition that causes you to stop breathing for short periods while you’re sleeping. People with sleep apnea don’t take in enough oxygen. This causes them to gasp and often wake up. Apnea is risky and, if not treated, can lead to mental and cardiovascular problems if not treated well.
- Weight is Too Much– The weight of your mattress is crucial if you have a small baby or an older adult at your home. They both require extra care and so do their beddings. Heavy beds are difficult to clean which can lead to deposits of dust or smelling. Both these can cause discomfort to the person sleeping on it. Due to dust allergic reactions lead to health complications.
A sound sleep holds
the secret to starting your day with the optimum energy level and mental state.
Sleep can boost your mental level
and allow your body recover from a busy day. When you reach home tired from the
work, you need a decent sleep which can be achieved by bathing in luke warm water,
a nice dinner and a fitting bed which has the property to adjust as per your
requirements. This is the perfect recipe for great energetic sleep.
Previously published at: Goodmenproject.com