1. Start following the trend of weekly theme like #FearlessFriday #ThrowbackThursday #SaturdaySpecial etc.
2. Direct Mail is still very useful, and small businesses can use with some beneficial results. “A whopping 98% of consumers bring in their mail the day it is delivered, and 77% sort through it immediately”.
3. Start a business blog. A blog can help your business in many ways such as boost the website traffic, target potential clients, develop a community, etc.
4. Try conducting online contests, create coupons, reward programs, free samples, affiliate programs, etc.
5. Sponsor events where your target audience is present.
Picture source- http://www.wordstream.com/blog/ws/2014/06/12/marketing-ideas
Originally published at www.digitalasif.com