If it doesn’t challenge you – it doesn’t change you. That word change is hidden in the word challenge – can you see it?
Change can come from within – with commitment and will power. Without recognition of the need to change, it won’t happen.
We must acknowledge the need for change which is the first step.
Here are 5 ways to challenge yourself that you can start today:
- What are you really scared of? if it is realistic to go out and do it – do it – never done sky diving? the challenge has begun
- Take a class or hobby – learning a new skill is a great way to challenge yourself
- Learn a new language – that’s a great way to bump up the resume and even get yourself tutoring
- Make budget cuts – another great way to challenge yourself – the more you save, the more you can put away for more challenges or goals in life!
- Get coached – contact me, your life coach – and I’ll give you some challenges to help you gain realistic goals in life
The more you challenge yourself, the more active your brain becomes during the day. But remember to find ways to unwind at the end of day to help you sleep.
Challenges are a great way to help you achieve goals in life but you must learn to accept that everything is a gradual process. As long as you are consistent with changes that a gradual, the more easier it becomes to do.
Learn more about my coaching by booking a Free 45 Minute Consultation today.
Visit https://www.coachqadir.com/ where this was originally published.