Studying can be a strenuous task, especially for those with little patience. However, the story collects many motivational phrases to study that can be used to see this kind of activities in a more positive way; Sometimes, giving the best of oneself or not doing it is a question of attitude, of the mentality with which we approach study.
The best phrases to continue studying
Below you can see a selection of the best phrases to study and motivate. If you lack a little encouragement to keep digging your elbows … here is a good resource!
1. It always seems impossible until it’s done (Nelson Mandela)
One of the most famous motivational phrases of Nelson Mandela.
2. Motivation is what sets you in motion, habit is what keeps you going (Jim Ryun)
Incorporating the study into our daily habits is a way of making knowledge well internalized.
3. Study the past if you want to intuit the future (Confucius)
One of the reasons why it is worth studying history.
4. If you do not like how things are, change them (Jim Rohn)
One of the keys to progress in the studies is to be clear that you have the ability to learn what at first seems difficult.
5. Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do (John R. Wooden)
A phrase to study that can also be applied to all kinds of complicated tasks.
6. Good fortune favors the daring (Virgil)
One of the phrases most historically remote to our times, but of total validity at present.
7. You can always be better (Tiger Woods)
The golfer Tiger Woods synthesizes in a phrase a way to always keep in mind that our potential is always ahead of us.
8. There is no substitute for hard work (Thomas Edison)
Edison maintained that effort is inevitable. So … why waste time making you see that you can progress outside of it?
9. I have failed again and again throughout my life. That’s why I’ve been successful (Michael Jordan)
One of the motivating phrases of an elite athlete recognized throughout the world.
10. Without studying the soul sick (Seneca)
A phrase to study that is essentialist, although poetic at the same time.
11. The man who is a teacher of patience is a master of everything else (George Saville)
Patience can be seen as a capacity to learn everything.
12. A book is like a garden that can be carried in your pocket (Chinese Proverb)
An inspiring phrase about the power of books.
13. If we did all the things we are capable of, we would be amazed (Thomas Edison)
Visualizing the “ideal self” is a good way to motivate yourself, so it’s worth remembering this Edison phrase.
14. The more I work, the more luck I seem to have (Thomas Jefferson)
Luck and effort go hand in hand.
15. Quality is never an accident, it is always the result of an effort of intelligence (John Ruskin)
A reflection to remember that quality is the visible face of months and years of effort.
16. Change your thoughts and you will change your world (Norman Vincent Peale)
Facing the study with the right mindset can change our chances of learning everything necessary. At the same time, having learned these contents will make our way of interpreting the world change.
17. Your talents and abilities will improve over time, but for that you have to start (Martin Luther King)
Studying is empowering one’s own talents. This thought can help to find the motivation that is needed.
18. True education is about getting the best out of oneself (Mahatma Gandhi)
A positive way of looking at education and the study it entails.
19. Our patience will get more things than our strength (Edmund Burke)
An argument in favor of pacifism and intelligence.
20. Books are dangerous. The best ones should be labeled with “This could change your life” (Helen Exley)
An endearing phrase about the power of books to change the mentality of readers.
21. Your most important education is not happening in a class (Jim Rohn)
Education is not only acquired through formal channels. In every minute of our life we receive stimuli and we process them, we never stop learning.
22. Youth is the time to study wisdom; the old age, that of practicing it (Jean Jacques Rousseau)
A motivational phrase to study. The times will come when we can reflect on what we have learned.
23. If you do not go to the end, why start? (Joe Namath)
Exact. If you want to reach something in this life, never leave things half-hearted.
24. Learning without thinking is useless. Think without learning, dangerous (Confucius)
The learning must be meaningful to really be profitable.
25. The champions keep playing until they do well (Billie Jean King)
A sports metaphor that can be extrapolated to the world of studies.
26. Use all your efforts, even when the possibilities play against you (Arnold Palmer)
A motivating phrase to study late and overcomes all the obstacles that will come our way.
27. The wonderful thing about learning something is that nobody can take it from us (BB King)
The mythical American bluesman reflects on learning.
28. Quality is not an act, but a habit (Aristotle)
The strength of our daily routine will lead us to success, both in studies and in life.
29. Set tough goals and do not stop until you get there (Bo Jackson)
A song of determination and constant effort. Perseverance as the engine of big dreams.
30. The man well prepared for the struggle has achieved half a triumph (Miguel de Cervantes)
The referent of Spanish literature talks about the need to prepare and strive for really difficult situations.
Top 5 Elliott Hulse Quotes
I have learned a lot from Elliott Hulse quotes, so I come today to dedicate some valuable sentences and lessons from him to our lives.
1- Calm your mind, silence your ego.
We are the main barrier on our way. It is not your father or your friend who will curb your dreams, but your own fears. Thinking too much ends up bringing the worst resolutions, and this is visible within activities that require attitudes.
2- Share your ideas
All of your challenges and problems are also those of many other people. Share your problems and your solutions. Divide the pain and help all those who go through the same situation. Let’s be one.
3- Become the strongest version of yourself
Success is what you achieve as a person and can share with those you love. We need to be our best version to bring good to those around us.
4- Your body is your mind
We do not just think with our mind. We also do it through our whole body, in the smallest details. Body and mind are just one, so forget about the idea of developing just one of them. Their lack of confidence is reflected in posture. His gait reflects his way of acting in the world.
5- Force yourself beyond the comfort zone
Men cannot rebuild without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor. We learn from our mistakes, problems and pains, so it is precisely necessary to give up our comfort to go beyond what we are and have today.
All in all, there are many stories for students who did best in terms of studies; got best marks and earned what they had planned. But, were they healthy enough to enjoy life as a whole? Well, when students put in a lot of effort and tend to lose importance of extra-curricular activities, proper diet, association with people in general, and living a balance life-style; they progress towards short termed pleasures. Goals or milestones means nothing but set of rules to follow to reach to a point. So, it is always better to be who you really are designed by nature – balanced person.