“You only live once” is a common thing we hear today but what are we getting by hearing this? MAKE IT COUNT! That is really what is behind this message.
Enjoy your life everyday creating and appreciating life’s precious moments. Even simple ideas can become gold. I have outlined 25 suggestions for living life’s precious moments so that you incorporate some or all them in your own life and even discover some of your own.
We have the freedom to choose for ourselves, our own morals, values, and lifestyles to live. With this freedom we simply just need to find out how we can use this freedom and live our best life. The everyday hustle and bustle of living no longer carries so much value and there exists an increase of appreciation and support for slowing down the pace of life in our everyday experiences.
There is a higher value placed on searching for meaning rather than performance, and a search for unity. Our increase in usage of social networks like Facebook and Twitter are good testaments of this phenomenon.
To find meaning in our lives this is only possible by taking things slow, creating peace within ourselves, to listen to our own hearts, and live courageously and consciously. It is essential to take time to understand people, places and things, and to assess the true price of life and the value in simple things that make a difference. Take time to follow your intuition, to dream, wander, play and be merry.
Happiness is contagious.
When your friends and family see your happiness shine through, it will surely benefit them too. It is like planting seeds on everyone around you.
So I ask you to open the doors to your heart and let new ideas, and feelings flourish ; awaken desires that might have been there all along, perhaps just there dormant, but lurking.
You may not agree with all of my 25 suggestions for living life’s precious moments and that is quite alright. Maybe you’ll have some of your own suggestions based on your own personal experiences and would like to share them with others.
Go and stir up this world! Even if it is only a little piece of it. Actively participate in making transformations and cultivating a new way of life, support stronger and sincere relationships, and take the time to live out life’s precious moments.
1.Smile at every face you see.
2. Get up early and watch the sun rise.
3. Always keep a bottle of wine or champagne in your refrigerator. You’ll find more reasons to celebrate.
4. Tell the one that you love that he makes you happy more often.
5. Slow down your pace.
6. Surround yourself with positive and encouraging people.
7. When you are at a park, go ahead and use the swing. It is still fun now like it used to be when you were a kid.
8. Learn about the well-known stars in the sky.
9. Take care of yourself before you take care of others.
10. In a public place or just when your loved one least expects it, whisper “I love you” in his ear.
11. Take a child for a walk to buy some ice-cream.
12. Make up your own recipe, name it yours, and share it with others.
13. Decorate your home with fresh cut flowers.
14. Treat yourself to a full body massage at a spa.
15. Go to the park for a picnic lunch on a Sunday.
16. Take chances often.
17. Go strawberry picking.
18. Take a dance class..salsa, samba, or swing.
19. Go fishing with family or friends.
20. In the winter, drink hot cocoa near a burning fire.
21. Feed birds and hear them chirp.
22. Every month take one day of vacation.
23. Take lots of photos. Use your camera often for no particular occasion.
24. You spend approximately eight hours a night sleeping. Make your bed an oasis. Buy the most comfortable pillows and indulge in silk or satin bedsheets.
25. Speak less and listen more.