Today, Artem Shestakov is a Ukrainian travel influencer and marketing specialist with over one million followers on Instagram.
Want to become a successful travel blogger on instagram? Learn how to grow & improve your travel instagram with my best tips after years of blogging. After learning the hard way I want to share my tips.
I’ve been running a travel instagram for years now. For the first year it was mainly for fun, but then I began to take it more seriously. These days it’s my sole source of income — and I earn six figures a year.
There’s nothing wrong with blogging as a hobby. In fact, that’s as far as most people get. I’ll tell you right now that becoming a professional travel blogger is very difficult. More difficult than most people think.
So, here is 13 best tips from Artem Shestakov for How to Succeed With Your Instagram:
1. Chose your niche. This is the most important one!
2. LEARN HOW TO WRITE A COMPELLING CAPTION.
3. Learn how to edit pictures
4. Follow, tag and engage with your Instamates
5. USE INSTAGRAM STORIES TO BETTER ENGAGE FOLLOWERS6. Quality control is important
7. Geotag your discoveries and places
8. CHOOSE HIGH-QUALITY CAMERA EQUIPMENT
9. PLAN CONTENT TO COMPLEMENT CURRENT EVENTS
10. Ask for shoutouts or features:
11. Visualize and run your blog as a business
12. Use relevant hashtags13. Create regular content and post regularly
Engage, engage, engage. And repeat.
Unless you have money to spend on fake followers and likes (I highly suggest you tosteer away from all of that), the best way to build a credible and organic audience is by investing time and energy in your account. If you are serious about it, then you should reserve an hour or two every day to connect with people and engage with their content. You will need to study bigger accounts to try and capture the secret of their success and then you should always stay on top of things. By checking your statistics, you need to be able to change and adapt your strategy to what people like the most.
Yes, you should always “follow your passion.” Otherwise, you won’t enjoy what you’re doing. The key is to follow your passion while also providing something of value to your reader.