1) Watching the sun set or the moon rise. Trust me, it is one of the most underrated pleasures of life
2) Indulging in a spiritual experience. Your spiritual experience need not be focusing on the divinity. You can feel your soul and a growth of spiritual awakening by doing an activity which moves you closer to your authentic self. It can be as simple as going on a short walk or taking out fifteen minutes to just do nothing and acknowledging the presence of emotions.
3) Life is not meant to be lived in quadrants. Balance of our aspirations, our personal and professional growth, the growth of our conscience and spirit must go hand in hand. Our kundalini awakens only when we listen to what our body, minds and souls have to say.
4) Starting a day with wishing a good morning to our loved ones impact our moods significantly. When we vocalise a yippee word such as good we attract goodness. Also, it shifts our focus to cherish what we have, not to what we don’t.
5) Making small day goals such as hugging at least five people can make you feel more fulfilled
6) Taking up pet projects like acknowledging the influence of your friends and family on social media once a week, remaining vintage by sharing handcrafted notes with your loved ones, devoting at least an hour a week towards a cause bigger than us transpires into a state of bliss.
7) Creating your sanctuary which can be a particular spot in your house, or your city gives you the energies which will inspire you to introspect about various aspects. If that sanctuary has plants and fresh linen in them then that would be an icing on the cake.
8)The feeling of just taking out some time to just observe pets and kids while they grow up before our eyes is magical. In spite of the stumbling blocks and your present state of melancholy, the immense joy, love and surprise you feel thaws all your frozen cold pieces.
9)The beauty which lies in documenting and journalizing our memories and thoughts has been greatly misplaced.
10) If we use social media and other sharing platforms to express ourselves which aligns with our personalities,beliefs, and creativity then our days won’t only be counted more productive but also we will feel more inclusive in the world. After all,as global citizens we have responsibilities towards our planet and greater good.
11)Taking out at least half an hour extra towards that one thing which makes you more like yourself. If your hectic life doesn’t afford you the opportunity to be completely yourself then, just focus on one aspect of it completely in that half an hour. For instance, if you like to dress up well and make statements with your attire then do it in spite of your environment. It will leave you with a feeling which will only galvanize your latent energy.
12)Talking to people younger and older to your age group and to people belonging to different backgrounds, ethnicity, culture and traditions. It opens up our minds to receive information which makes us wholesome and open-minded.
Originally published at www.thesaturninesoul.com