“Experience is the opposite of being creative.” — Paul Arden
7 min read
“The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” — Ayn Rand
”Courage starts with showing up and letting ourselves be seen.” — Brené Brown
“Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things. “ — Peter Drucker
“‘Restore connection’ is not just for devices, it is for people too. If we cannot disconnect, we cannot lead.” — Arianna Huffington
Politics is not leadership. It never has been. It never will be. Stop politicking at work. Let toxic people go. Watch productivity and profits skyrocket.
Don’t tip-toe around the goal.
Allow these 50 + powerful, unique leadership quotes for entrepreneurs help you serve your team in a way that directly gets results.
“I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear; knowing what must be done does away with fear.” — Rosa Parks
“There is a great loneliness in leadership, but, I repeat, we have to live with ourselves.” — Gordon B. Hinckley
1. “To escape fear, you have to go through it, not around.” — Richie Norton
2. “Take bigger leaps. Yes, quit your job if it’s holding you back. Put yourself in a position where failure can’t be an option. In order to do that, you have to have something that truly moves and motivates you.” — Benjamin Hardy, PhD
3. “The most important story we’ll ever write in life is our own — not with ink, but with our daily choices.” — Richard Paul Evans
4. “The mind is everything. Be intentional with your thoughts.” — John Lee Dumas
5. “Validation is an amazing tool that you can use to verify that your target market is interested in what you have to offer, but it’s also a way for you to understand whether or not a business is right for you.” — Pat Flynn
6. “A successful business has never come to be by focusing on the reasons you can’t but rather on the things you can…focus on your strengths and skills and outsource the rest.” — Thiefaine Magre
7. “Buckle down and go to the source instead of listening to the talking heads and pessimists who actually don’t know anything except the agenda they are pushing!” — Jase Bennett
8. “We can’t let our insecurities negatively impact our relationships, our work and the way we look at the world.” — Natalie De Souza F.
9. “The secret of leadership is simple: Do what you believe in. Paint a picture of the future. Go there. People will follow.” — Seth Godin
10. “Leaders don’t create followers, they create more leaders” — Tom Peters
11. “Good is the enemy of great.” — Jim Collins
12. “People will choose unhappiness over uncertainty.” — Tim Ferriss
13. “Leadership is not about titles, positions or flowcharts. It is about one life influencing another.” — John Maxwell
14. “My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.” — Steve Jobs
15. “My model for business is The Beatles: They were four guys that kept each others’ negative tendencies in check; they balanced each other. And the total was greater than the sum of the parts.” — Steve Jobs
16. “The best business decisions are the most humane decisions. And, all other talents being even, the greatest managers are also the most human managers.”— Bill Hewlett and David Packard
17. “For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
18. “I learned this, at least, by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.”
— Henry David Thoreau
19. “A person’s a person, no matter how small.” — Dr. Seuss
20. “No matter what you do, your job is to tell your story.” — Gary Vaynerchuk
21. “If you aren’t embarrassed by the first version of your product, you shipped too late.” — Reid Hoffman
22. “Whenever I’m facing something challenging or overwhelming, I ask myself, how could I face this burden with love?” — Natalie Link Norton
23. “Live out of your imagination, not your history.” — Stephen Covey
24. “The paradox of trust is that we don’t give it until we receive it, but we cannot receive if we do not give.” — Greg Link
25. “Plan for the rule, not the exception.” — Russell M. Nelson
26.“Don’t let people command your life, don’t chase everyone else’s dreams, don’t try and blend in. You weren’t born to do that, you were made to stand out.” — Jenna Kutcher
27. “How much more damage anger and grief do than the things that cause them.” — Marcus Aurelius
28. “..things are never as complicated as they seem. It is only our arrogance that prompts us to find unnecessarily complicated answers to simple problems.”— Muhammad Yunus
29. “If you’re going to fall out of love with public approval, something interesting will happen: people will be deeply attracted to your work.” — Jeff Goins
30. “Leadership is a series of behaviors rather than a role for heroes.” — Margaret Wheatley
31. “You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.” — Maya Angelou
32. “Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.” — Lao-Tzu
33. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” — Nelson Mandela
34. “Leadership is about making others better as a result of your presence and making sure that impact lasts in your absence.” — Sheryl Sandberg
35. “One day each of us will run out of tomorrows. Let us not put off what is important.” — Thomas S. Monson
36. “In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” — Thomas Jefferson
37. “There are two kinds of people, those who do the work and those who take the credit. Try to be in the first group; there is less competition there.” — Indira Gandhi
38. “Do you know that one of the great problems of our age is that we are governed by people who care more about feelings than they do about thoughts and ideas?” — Margaret Thatcher
39. “You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.” — Mark Twain
40. “Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.” — Albert Einstein
41. “No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it.” — Albert Einstein
42. “A good leader leads the people from above them. A great leader leads the people from within them.” — M. D. Arnold
43. “Positive energy is your priceless life force. Protect it. Don’t allow people to draw from your reserves; select friends who recharge your energies . . .Winners love to see other people win.” — Chalene Johnson
44. “Not having the best situation, but seeing the best in your situation is the key to happiness.” — Marie Forleo
45. “Tailor your marketing experience so they’re adamant that no one else is better qualified to solve their problem.” — Scott Oldford
46. “It isn’t what you have or who you are or where you are or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about it.”
— Dale Carnegie
47. “The professional does not wait for inspiration; he acts in anticipation of it.” — Steven Pressfield
48. “Life’s most persistent and urgent question is, ‘What are you doing for others?’” — Martin Luther King, Jr.
49. “The visionary starts with a clean sheet of paper, and re-imagines the world.” — Malcolm Gladwell
50. “If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.” — Booker T. Washington
CALL TO ACTION YOURS FREE BECAUSE I LOVE YOU
I’m taking this massively valuable freebie (for creating and leading projects that matter) down and selling it again soon at my discretion.
MY ONLINE COURSE TO MASTER “SOMETHING STUPID” THAT I SELL FOR $2,000 IS FREE TO YOU, TODAY.
I wrote a bestselling book called The Power of Starting Something Stupid. It’s endorsed by cool people like Steve Forbes, Stephen M. R. Covey, Jack Canfield, Michael Gerber, Brian Tracy, etc. So grateful to them. It’s in like 10 languages or something cool like that now.
My book is specific to starting projects and creating good relationships with people so you can create high-impact-results and a happier life without regrets.
I created a course around the book called Mastering the Power of Starting Something Stupid.There is an entire section on serving, giving, thanking, receiving, asking and trusting included…so you can make the most of your time.
I KNOW life is short. That’s no cliche.
This course is comprehensive — includes modules on ideation, goal setting strategic planning, tactical implementation, overcoming fear, pride and procrastination. It also includes principle based concepts to start where you are and leverage existing resources to achieve your aim.
Bonuses include how to find your dream job and a partnered course with an expert on how to license an idea or product to a big box store. It’s legit.
(Free offer disappears at any time — this is your notice.)