Waking up in the morning and starting your day with the correct attitude is important. It defines the rest of your day.
Start as you mean to go along
That is something I tell myself daily – and I make sure its a good start. Here’s some positive vibes to tell yourself daily for self empowerment.
- I am strong. I can get through this day with positivity – visioning your day is a great way to pre-empt the rest of your day
- Today is going to be a great day – this mentality prepares you for the day ahead
- I am grateful for everything. Showing gratitude with what you have is a great sign of positivity and removes any unnecessary need for anything else you think you want in life
- My past does not define who I am. Look forward, not backwards. The only way you can progress in life is moving with time. Time doesn’t move backwards
- I am prepared to commit to the changes I need in life. They will you move forward
- I will only work on what is within my reach. If you cannot reach it or control it, leave it alone. Focus on what is happening today and make gradual changes
- Time waits for no one. So work on making yourself better physically, mentally and emotionally.
- I will prevail. Whoever you have become today will help you move forward, help you with your goals and make you stronger – start your journey to empowerment
- I am loved. If you feel unloved, look around you and everyone who knows you exist. If you see that no one loves you, then love yourself. Focus on your being and not let others define that love
- I’m a survivor. You can endure anything that comes your way. You’re going to work your way through your obstacles and vision your success. You’re on your path to success
To summarize, these are a few changes you can make, tell yourself daily and empower yourself. As a coach, I work daily with clients who need reminders as the above. We all need to remind ourselves every now and then because our lives are never on the straight and narrow – it swerves from its true path and needs guidance.
Learn more about my coaching by booking a Free 45 Minute Consultation today.
Visit https://www.coachqadir.com/ where this was originally published.