I had been in a relationship for more than a decade.We had three kids together. I seemed rock solid. My wife was very devoted and caring.
I was very confident in our relationship. My wife was sincere. She did not know what properties I had. I believed her; I never felt the necessity to watch on her.
I had some affairs. I was cautious. I did not think that anything could go wrong.
But it did go wrong. My wife found out about my affairs. She left me for another man. She also claimed half of my property.
I am again in a relationship. I have learned 10 powerful lessons from my previous relationship.
I wish, I learned those long before:
- Never be overconfident in your relationship. It can be fragile.
- Don’t ever think that she is weak and she cant survive without you. Don’t think that nobody can replace you in her life.
- Don’t be so sure that she will not cheat you. Keep eyes on her if something is suspicious
- Be cautious about property separation beforehand.
- Never give your any password to her.
- Never keep your PC turned on when you have to go to the bathroom.
- Don’t keep any paper with any address or telephone number of other girls in your pocket.
- Make love very often and bring variations in styles and sex positions. Never let her be in need
- Never think that your children have built an unbreakable between you two. It is always breakable.
- Give enough time and care to your children. Always let them understand that both parents have equal importance