Do you live today like it is the most important day of your life? Do you do things that matter daily? What did you tell someone today that will be remembered about you for the rest of their life if tomorrow never comes? What was the last thing you said yourself before falling asleep – you are essential, something uplifting and encouraging?
Words and actions create your life story in the eyes of others. Words and thoughts create your life when they are in your mind. And, they either improve your physical, emotional, and spiritual wellbeing or contribute to your downfall.
In the world of Feng Shui, things in your surroundings matter because they either provide you positive, uplifting, encouraging energy or negative, depressing, discouraging energy. Stuff in your surroundings are easier to deal with than thoughts in your mind and words because you can see things; the more positive energy things you surround yourself with, the better your prosperity, abundance, and wellbeing become.
The same applies to the way you live your life – do you make every day count – are your thoughts always uplifting and encouraging – do you tell yourself every day you are great – even when things aren’t going so well? Or do you tell yourself you are a loser – confirming to yourself that you are not worthy of having a full well rounded, abundant life?
Improve Your Wellbeing with Positive Energy
Since Feng Shui is all about the use of positive energy in your environment and helps you create less stress filled calmer more abundant life, its principles are the perfect way to improve your overall wellbeing. Start with your surroundings to create that improved wellbeing. Then move on to your words and thoughts.
1. Make sure fresh new positive energy can enter your home through your front entrance by using cheerful colors in plantings around your front door or on a wreath – remove decaying plants and prune old plantings – keeps windows clean – positive new energy will enter
2. Eliminate all clutter in your bedroom and under your bed as well as electronic equipment – you will sleep more soundly, and wake up feeling refreshed
3. Eliminate all clutter and clothing in your closets, so you always look and feel great in whatever you wear – you will let go of the old and make room for the new – sometimes even let go of the weight you’ve wanted to lose
4. Remove clutter from the kitchen so your body can be nourished and healthy – keep the refrigerator full, it is a symbol of prosperity
5. Keep a bowl of fresh or attractive faux fruit on the kitchen counter or table to encourage abundance
6. Unclutter your office and whether your workplace is at home or in another building – you will eliminate stress and increase productivity
7. Listen to peaceful calming music with your family at the end of the day instead of watching the late-night news or the latest thriller – it will nourish your heart, keeps your family health in good shape and help you will sleep better
First, eliminate the clutter in your surroundings and your thinking. Then surround yourself with positive energy things and thoughts, and you’re well on your way to improving your wellbeing.
Remember, what you focus on is what you become – what you have focused on in the past is what you have. What you focus on from this moment forward is what you will create.