Discovering the diversity of human existence can be the catalyst you need to begin transforming your life.
Many of us have found mental and emotional wellness through self-awareness and unconditional self-love. However, self-discovery can be a challenging process. This is especially true among individuals who feel pressured to conform to perceived expectations regarding job performance, cultural background, or gender identity.
Even the highest functioning people can struggle to maintain the self-care necessary for overall well being. Living with Finesse series will help you work on:
- Developing emotional intelligence and resilience;
- Strengthening professional and personal identity;
- Avoiding performance anxiety and fatigue;
- Coping with high expectations, personal and professional;
- Stress Management and avoid corporate burnout;
- Addiction issues and impulse control;
- Understanding one’s own gender and cultural identity;
- Life Transitions.
- Relationship Issues
Relationship Series: Keeping the Love Through Tough Times
Sign up for the Thrive Global newsletter
“People look for retreats for themselves, in the country, by the coast, or in the hills . . . There is nowhere that a person can find a more peaceful and trouble-free retreat than in his own mind. . . . So constantly give yourself this retreat, and renew yourself.”
- MARCUS AURELIUS