QUESTION: What do you get when you combine an experienced Corporate Implementation & Change Manager with a Radio Host and a Public Speaker, who knows how to Create Stories through Visual Design and Copy(writing)?
(HINT: The answer is not Chuck Norris ;-) )
Hahaha, I know you're slightly disappointed but as awesome as Chuck Norris is, he cannot give you what I can, meaning: AN ABILITY TO ENGAGE YOUR AUDIENCE WITH THE MESSAGE YOU WANT TO CONVEY.
(Ok, now when I think about it, I just publically challenged Chuck Norris. Well, what can I say... things you do to deliver the message ;-))
WHO SHOULD CONTACT ME?
1. CORPORATE MANAGERS, who have noticed the following:
- Your employees are dozing off while you are delivering a public speech or presenting any essential information
- There are strange and worrying rumors in the department
- The level of employee engagement is reaching sub-zero, and you start to wonder "Am I leading Humans or Zombies?"
- Your employees are leaving the company, the moment you finally managed to remember their full name
2. ENTREPRENEURS, who feel like in a foreign country when it comes to:
- Figuring out what their "brand " is, and questioning if they need "a brand" in a first place
- Defining their image and online presence and feel overwhelmed by strategies, advice, and tips on "How to" (trust me, most of it it's the old same thing, just wrapped in a different package)
- Delivering the message to their customers and discovering their Ideal Client Avatar
- Creating a website that looks stunning, works fast and is an extension of who they are in a real life
3. CHUCK NORRIS
Sign up for the Thrive Global newsletter
“People look for retreats for themselves, in the country, by the coast, or in the hills . . . There is nowhere that a person can find a more peaceful and trouble-free retreat than in his own mind. . . . So constantly give yourself this retreat, and renew yourself.”
- MARCUS AURELIUS